Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Salami Sandwich Crime Scene


I had a bit of help making this painting. My friend Athena dropped her salami sandwich, which she was very upset about. She started to clean it up, but David Klein (the guy in the green sweatshirt, helmet and cape from a few blog posts ago) stopped her and did a chalk outline of the fallen sandwich, as though it were a crime scene. Then i made some "police line do not cross" tape out of some masking tape that was lying around to put in front of the it, and we left the dining room of kingman like that for about 20 minutes or so.


Here is the beginning of my painting of Alix Black riding her bike dressed as the Campenile. There was supposed to be a co-op bike parade, but me, justyna, alix, and my friend alex who doesn't even live in the co-ops were the only people who came. It was on mothers day, and as she rode past the real campenile on her way to sproul plaza she shouted, "Happy mother's day, mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment